One Skillet Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken breast
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Juice from 1 lemon (~1/3 cup)
- 2 Tablespoons
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 3 Tablespoons fresh Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk together 2 TBSP olive oil, juice of one lemon, 1/2 cup Chicken stock. rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper, set aside
- Heat 2 Tablespoons oil over medium heat in a large cast iron skillet.
- Add chicken to pan, top with garlic, onions and sweet potatoes, cook for about 4 minutes.
- Pour lemon/olive oil mixture over chicken and allow to cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Flip chicken over, stir veggies, add lemon slices on top and place in oven for ~35-40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.