- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, stems removed
- 2 small or 1 large ripe avocado, pits and skin removed
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper (or more to taste)
1. Place the cooked shredded chicken in a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Place the basil, avocado, olive oil, sea salt and ground black pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape the sides a couple times to incorporate.
3. Pour the avocado and basil mixture into the mixing bowl with the shredded chicken and toss well to coat. Taste and add additional sea salt and ground black pepper if desired. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.