Our innovative method (F.I.T.) works to strengthen (build muscle), condition (cardiovascular endurance), burn away body fat, increase mobility and flexibility. Our custom designed workout apparatus, free weights, resistance bands, kettle bells, TRX suspension system along with various other equipment keep workouts fresh and challenging.
We integrate a rotating schedule, to work each major muscle group on different days to promote optimal growth and rest periods. It changes daily based on the focus ( Lower Body, Upper Body, Core, Conditioning etc.), and it is designed to evolve and progress as our members evolve and progress. No workout has EVER been repeated, allowing for optimal improvement and growth.
Weekends are for total body workouts that allow you to go hard and finish off any muscles you may have missed!
Combine FreeStyle Fit Method Classes classes with our nutrient rich nutrition program and experience:
Significant fat loss
Improved cardiovascular and muscular endurance, strength, and power
Increased speed, core strength, agility, and mobility
Better balance, coordination, and muscle control
Lean muscle definition
Sharpened motor skills
Huge gains in Strength And Muscle endurance (that you track)
A proper understanding of technique, anatomical alignment and equipment adjustment
Variety in programming/timing
A trainer every step of the way
A real strength training program
The most helpful members and staff to help you reach your goals
A kick ass attitude toward all future obstacles, events beyond our control and a clear vision for your future.
Freestyle intensive training (f.i.t.): personal Group Classes
Each class is considered High Intensity Interval Training or HIIT to make the most of our busy schedules. Each trainer designs their own 60 minute classes daily that integrate solid foundational work and cutting edge fitness trends allowing an innovative workout each time you take a class. Classes with over 15 people get the expertise and watchful eyes of various trainers to keep each member safe and motivated through out class. You can expect various types of equipment including:
- Custom Reformer X Machines, designed to keep workouts intense only with low impact on joints. Great for any person with injuries, restrictions and/or limitations
- Custom built Monkey Bar and Ring Rig, designed to mimic the types of movements that we played with when we were kids and are now found in Obstacle Course Races throughout the world. World class athletes and everyday Joe's train with this apparatus. We integrate this into various classes, with alternate exercises for anybody not ready to take the leap.
- Custom harnessed Resistance Bands, designed to work Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers and get your cardio on without running on the treadmill, bicycle or rowing machine. Your body is the machine that drives how intense you're ready to go.
- TRX ® Suspension Training, Kettlebells, Olympic Barbells, Dumbells ranging from 2lbs. to 90 lbs., stability balls, battle ropes, climbing ropes, sand bags, Wreck® Bags, to name a few. Changing up the equipment allows us to mimc real life occasions like lifting our kids out of or into bed, the car, off their brother/sister, lifting groceries out of the car, the list goes on and on. Training the muscles around the way we live, move and play is at the heart of what our method stands for.
Classes listed on Schedule are as followed:
- F.I.T Fusion: includes the use of our Custom Reformers, allowing low impact with high intensity
- F.I.T. Method: may include our custom resistance bands, free weights, kettle bells, stability balls, etc. On Fridays F.I.T. Method's focus are on essential, foundational lifts like back squats, deadlifts, pull-ups etc with optional cardio intervals peppered throughout.
- F.I.T. Cardio: higher intensity cardio mixed with weight training for a killer workout.
- F.I.T. Circuit: working timed intervals integrating strength and cardio work.
- F.I.T. Sculpt: focusing on shaping and strengthening your glutes while carving out your core.
- F.I.T. Flow: a powerful yet restorative series meant to slow things down and release tensions from prior weight work
The variety in movement will sculpt your body, the high intensity will burn unwanted body fat, the staff will motivate you and provide an experience that can not be replicated! Training with the FreeStyle Fit Family is the ONLY place to train various disciplines and methods integrated into one unique method.
F.I.T Mobility & Movement budokon®
Budokon® Primary Series
Have you ever wanted to move with ease, be pain free, remain strong while gaining flexibility? Budokon® has paved the way creating primal movement patterns that are all the rage now. For over 25 years, Budokon® has influenced the way we teach by integrating playful intention and freedom of movment. The Budokon® Yoga curriculum is influenced by intelligent alignment principles, the freedom of creative sequencing cultivated and the circular nature of Martial Arts. The Budokon Yoga system can be summed up in one sentence: Budokon Yoga is the art of seamless transition coupled with the beauty of circular rotation. Anybody can benefit from this practice. Open and encouraged for all levels.
We offer The Primary Series twice per week: Thursday evening at 6:30pm and Saturday at 10:30am. These classes are at least 90 minutes, focusing on mobility work, primal movements, developing strength and restorative work. Once you try it, you will be hooked!
We work hard at integrating the Budokon® Movement System into all classes we offer. We believe the benefits of the practice, based on first hand experience and 100's of client's, can help everybody develop the awareness and understanding of their own bodies abilities and breakthrough any plateau's that are encountered.