FreeStyle Integrative Training Retreat Edition:
We have developed a training system that integrates fitness, yoga, mobility, cardio, endurance, strength, nutrition, science and martial arts, in order to stay on the cutting edge of fitness, science and food trends. By taking our studio developed technique outdoors, we added elements of relaxation, connecting to nature, travel and meeting new people. You don't have to worry about anything. Farm to Table meals and snacks are prepared fresh daily, workouts and yoga classes, outdoor adventures and pure relaxation on beaches from Nicaragua, Mexico to East Coast Hamptons. Pick your place and we do the rest. We even retreat in the Winter Months offering ski and snowboard adventures.
Why Retreat with us?
- Meals prepared utilizing many fitness food trends like, Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Macro, Vegan, Pescatarian, Flexatarian, and Vegetarian.
- Professional Trainer led Classes
- Registered Yoga Teacher Movement Classes
- Family Style Sit Down Meals
- Girl's Weekends: looking for a few days with your girls?? This is the perfect opportunity to get your yoga on, catch up, re-connect without the hassle and worry of planning food, adventures and no added costs for classes outside resort living.
- BroVentures: From fishing, surfing, hiking, skiing, and snowboarding, this is an excellent time to have your own personal chef, concierge service and a time to catch up with your friends and family. All you have to do is relax!
- Family Events: We can plan family adventures for small or large families, allowing us to take care of it all while you get to spend quality time making memories with your loved one.
- Corporate Events: Looking to build your teams productivity, teamwork skills and sharpen their senses, we offer corporate retreats geared toward a team experience.
Next Retreat: F.I.T. retreat MExico Feb. 2018
Bikini Bootcamp Edition (Sorry fellas, women only)
SOLD OUT!! Next Up Costa rica! Details coming soon!
Come explore the paradise of Tulum, Mexico with us as we offer you the Best in Fitness, yoga, Clean, Healthy Cuisine, beach and adventure. Details below:
Dates: Feb. 15th-19th 2018
Location: Private Location on the beach in Tulum, MExico
Cost & Whats Included: $1299 Per Person
- All Meals, Accommodations, Daily Workouts, Yoga, Transportation from airport to location and back to airport for departure
*Flights not Included (Cancun International Airport)
Sample Itinerary: Below Photos
Our own private location for rest, fun, and connection. Daily workouts, yoga, clean cuisine, beach, pool, and adventure await.
Private pool, next to the white sands of the beach.
Bedroom look out to jungle views...
Ready to relax...
A quick ride away to explore these beautiful ruins
Sample Day Itinerary:
Thursday Feb 15th: Check-in 3pm
Upon Arrival, get settled, explore the house, take a swim in the ocean, a few minutes to walk to beach.
Family Dinner around 8pm
Morning meditation at the beach between 6am and 7am with time to play in the water
7am: light breakfast, fresh fruit, yogurt, coffee and tea
8:30am Daily Workout
10am: Breakfast ( all meals will be intelligently prepared, designed to burn fat and sustain energy for daily activities)
Daily Excursion: We are close to Mayan Ruins, Downtown Tulum and cenotes (natural swimming holes) are all over waiting to be explored) We can discuss what we want to do for the afternoon, even just relaxing on our beach. One day excursion will be planned and one evening out will be planned.
Lunch: Will either be packed if we go an day trip or served at the house between noon and 1pm
Downtimes between lunch and dinner, pool, ocean, hammock and a book, whatever.
Evening Movement Practice. Yoga, mobility, stretching and relaxing
Dinner will be served in house daily between 7:30 and 8pm
Healthy Snacks will be put out during the day here and there, making the most of fresh avocados, fruits and vegetables.
Checkout is Monday Feb 19th by noon. I will have transportation arranged for airport drop off.
****$500 Non-Refundable Deposit to Reserve Your Spot***
F.I.T. Retreat Summer 2017
Are you ready to relax? Connect? Hike? Kayak? Swim? Workout? Yoga at sunset? Enjoy organic farm to table meals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have the perfect location, people and Retreat for you!
Where: The CAtskills
What to expect: Simple Life...Happy Life! This hidden gem is home to two cottages that share a central living area and kitchen. Rooms are private allowing for intimate groups of 4 couples or a total of 8 people. The serene location will have you sleeping like a baby while the luxury accommodations will take care of all your needs. The serene surroundings are a perfect opportunity to take in the outdoors and transport you to another time. The cottages were built by craftsman from bali with imported indonesian materials. It will feel like Indonesia, only the cottages are a short drive from albany to the catskills.
Thursday July 6th mid-afternoon
- Upon arrival, get settled and enjoy a lite snack while exploring the grounds, possibly a swim, light yoga...whatever! Meet for dinner as group at 7pm in Main Dining Area
Friday July 7th thru Sunday July 9th
- First Breakfast: upon waking a lite breakfast will be available from 6am-7am including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt, granola, smoothies, toast and homemade peanut butter. This is fuel for our morning outdoor workout that will be a mix of mobility, agility, HIIT and some stretching after.
- Morning Workout: 8am-9am
- Hearty Breakfast: 9:30am Every morning will be different. Please let Gina know any dietary restrictions, dislikes or allergies ahead of time so we can accommodate all.
- 11am-3pm will be a daily activity that could be hiking, kayaking, swimming, doing nothing but relaxing, paddle boarding, etc. We will discuss daily plans at breakfast and get a feel for what the group wants to try that day. If we go on a long hike or we will be away from the cottages for a long period of times, snacks and water will be provided.
- Lunch: will be served at 3:30pm or when group gets back from activity
- 4pm-5:30pm will be time to relax outside, play games, read or anything you desire. Electronics are strongly discouraged during this time.
- 5:30 Evening Budokon® Practice by the water
- 7pm Dinner
- First Breakfast
- 8am Workout
- 9:30 Hearty Breakfast
- Relax and pack up
- ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT FOR AUGUST, RESERVE NOW
COST: 4 Nights All inclusive $850 Per Person
Includes all accommodations, food, drinks, and adventures
Kayak and board rentals additional.
Limited to 8 People
If you are looking for a little R & R, coupled with fitness classes, yoga, fresh farm to table meals and adventure, we have the Retreat for you.
We keep the groups small in size to ensure personalized attention throughout your stay with us. Whether it's during a fitness session, correcting alignment in yoga or teaching you new ways to incorporate healthy food into your everyday life, we want you to take it all in.